Hired a new employee? Here’s what you need:

May 3, 2023 | Uncategorized

An employer typically needs a new employee to fill out a W-4 form for federal tax withholding, an I-9 form to verify their eligibility to work in the US, and any other forms required by state and local government agencies. Additionally, the employer may ask for direct deposit information, emergency contact information, and signed copies of company policies or agreements. At Grant Payroll, we provide a checklist for our clients so they know what information they need so we can begin processing payroll as quickly as you need it.

Get in touch

Contact us today

103 W Parkway Suite 1C, Russellville, AR 72801